Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Forward


Kimono Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Dress: H&M (sold out, find similar style here), Boots: Zara (old, find similar styles here

Daylight Savings Time is finally here, which means that Spring is right around the corner! It may seem like we are getting more time in the day, it also feels like this year is zipping by! Spring and Fall are the transitional seasons of the year. They are also my favorite seasons for fashion because you have the choice to layer, which I always do and it is never too hot or too cold. It is never too hot or too cold, although LA doesn't experience the seasonality of fashion because there is no drastic weather change.

When  I was walking in Beverly Hills, I noticed this amazing backdrop that coordinated with my peach/nude monochromatic look! I am a sucker for soft hues and pastels, which is another reason why I like the Spring season. This time of year always brings out a lightness in color and clothing. I also wanted to try something new and wore an exposed ankle sock under my boots.  To top it off I wore these transparent aviators that completed my modern take on this retro look!   
   






1 comment: