Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GUESS X ASAP ROCKY COLLAB


Jacket: UNIF via Wasteland (thrifted), Jeans: Lovers & Friends (similar here), Top: Guess x ASAP Rocky, Booties: Urban Outfitters (old- find similar here),

Jackets are a key piece that should be in everyone's wardrobe.  I have been collecting a few of them lately, and I was on the hunt for a good statement motorcycle jacket. Luckily, I was able to find this UNIF jacket while at a thrift store on Melrose. It was originally $200 and I got it for $70 in perfectly fine condition! At first I wasn't sure about the fit because it was a tad wide, but the details were too special for me to pass this piece up, especially since I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere else. I've begun to really appreciate jackets as a way to elevate an entire look. Throwing on a cool jacket will take a simple t-shirt and jean outfit to the next level. 

Of course I had to put my own spin on the classic t-shirt and jean look. I liked ASAP Rocky's campaign and collaboration he did with Guess. He definitely surged life back in the brand with his take on their classic pieces. I got my hands on the ribbed cropped tank that I loved from the collection, and paired it with my favorite distressed boyfriend jeans. I threw on these booties I got from Urban a few years back (can't get anymore retro than crushed velvet) and then topped the whole look off with a choker for a modern take on a totally 90s inspired outfit! 








No comments:

Post a Comment