Saturday, September 26, 2015

My London Trip: Sept 20, Buckingham Palace


Dress: H&M, Shoes: Zara, Bag: River Island

Touring Buckingham Palace was definitely a memorable experience. Every even numbered day, the Palace holds a ceremony for the changing of the guards. Tourists from all over the world swarmed the  Palace gates to catch a glimpse of the guards parading around during the ceremony. I was fortunate enough to be right on the gate so I practically had a front row seat. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to photograph inside the Palace when I took the official tour of the Staterooms. Each room had a story and they were all as grand and magnificent as one could imagine. 

For the tour, I wore this chiffon maxi dress from H&M. It flows beautifully and the color is perfect for the Fall season. I paired it with one of my favorite finds in London, which were these taupe Zara ankle boots with an orange transparent heel. The patchwork River Island bag was the only purse big enough to carry my camera, so I had not choice but to bring it along. However,  I also like to mix match my accessories and pair certain pieces together that are unexpected.   



Buckingham Palace

Guards during the "Changing of the Guards" ceremony
Cliche Tourist photo with the phone booth 






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Post! I am loving it!!

    Buckingham Palace attracts millions of tourists from around the world.

    ReplyDelete