Tuesday, September 29, 2015

LFW: My Mod Moment



Coat (old) & Shoes: Zara, Top & Skirt: River Island, Bag (old): Top Shop

It seems as though fashion is currently in this 60's and 70's moment with a millennial rejuvenation. London is the city that originated the Mod style, which began in the 1960's. So, in London fashion, I wore a Mod-inspired look to my last Fashion Week event. River Island is one of my favorite UK based brands (think H&M and Topshop.) There were several all over the city, which made it easy for me to spend my money. I wanted to shop places and find pieces that I knew I would not find in the states. I loved the color-block of this skirt and A-Line is a silhouette I have yet to try. The top had the same white and black  "graphic-ness" as the skirt that pulled this look together in an unexpected way. I paired my favorite new boots and old coat from Zara to complete the outfit.

Look to the next to post to see where I wore this look to!









1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    wholesale 3/4 trousers

    ReplyDelete