Tuesday, September 29, 2015

LFW: My Mod Moment



Coat (old) & Shoes: Zara, Top & Skirt: River Island, Bag (old): Top Shop

It seems as though fashion is currently in this 60's and 70's moment with a millennial rejuvenation. London is the city that originated the Mod style, which began in the 1960's. So, in London fashion, I wore a Mod-inspired look to my last Fashion Week event. River Island is one of my favorite UK based brands (think H&M and Topshop.) There were several all over the city, which made it easy for me to spend my money. I wanted to shop places and find pieces that I knew I would not find in the states. I loved the color-block of this skirt and A-Line is a silhouette I have yet to try. The top had the same white and black  "graphic-ness" as the skirt that pulled this look together in an unexpected way. I paired my favorite new boots and old coat from Zara to complete the outfit.

Look to the next to post to see where I wore this look to!









No comments:

Post a Comment