Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Birthday Suit


 Dress: Nasty Gal, Shoes: Aldo

Every girl needs that special outfit to celebrate that one special day of the year. I was on a serious hunt for the perfect birthday look and finally found this dress from Nasty Gal. Wearing white after Labor Day is not a fashion crime!  The simplicity of the dress allowed me to add pop of color with my shoes and even my hair! I encouraged myself to try something a little bolder with the color, but its just a temporary spray. I also added hints of gold accessories to tie the whole look together.

With my birthday around the corner (the 16th of September to be exact), I have had a lot on my plate. I have been mainly preparing for my trip to London, which I am extremely excited for! I plan to scoop out all of the amazing sites and people. I am of course planning to style watch as well, seeing all the different and forward street fashions! This trip will definitely give me inspiration and clarity, which is something I am needing at this point in my life. I am extremely blessed to be able to see another year and to see it in amazing city at that. I will document my whole trip on the blog day by day, so stay tuned!













No comments:

Post a Comment