Thursday, September 24, 2015

London Trip: Sept 19., Portobello Market



Coat: Bought at Portobello Market, Dress: Timeless Boutique, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal, Bag: River Island  

During my London trip, I visited a couple of markets. Portobello market in the Notting Hill district was, by far, my favorite. I was on the hunt to find something that I would not be able to find in the states. It took less than a half an hour for me to spot this gorgeous one of a kind fringe plaid coat. I haggled the seller to knock 10 pounds off and immediately swapped my yellow Zara coat for my new outwear piece. It made my look a lot more interesting and it got several compliments as I walked through the rest of the market.  Its the perfect piece to add a splash of color and pattern to a solid canvas. 

It was difficult to restrain myself from dropping more pounds at the Portobello Market. I was also able to find most of my souvenirs for my family. There were so many interesting people and sites to see. Towards the end of Portobello Road, there were these houses lined up that made the prettiest pastel and primary colored palette, which coincidentally coordinated with my new coat. I had to take advantage of this perfect photo op moment. 
    










No comments:

Post a Comment