Saturday, February 21, 2015

NYFW RECAP: 02/15/15 CAMEN MARC VALVO


I finally embarked on my virgin voyage to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!  I braved the extremely cold weather in open toe shoes and thin clothing instead of foregoing my strategically planned looks for the occasion. Unfortunately, because of the cold, there wasn't a slew of photographers outside the venue waiting to snap pictures of the best dressed. However, I didn't let the snow and sleet stop me from making the best of my trip and seeing collections for this year's Fall season. Let's just say that this will be the last time I do NYFW this time of year.

The first show I attended was for American designer Carmen Marc Valvo. His collection for Fall 15 was a cohesive blend of cocktail looks and evening dresses that complimented with tailored suits and tuxedos all within a black, grey, and pops of red color scheme. 








No comments:

Post a Comment