Monday, January 5, 2015

OFF THE FRINGE


Top: Urban Outfitters, Bra: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Nasty Gal, Shoes: Steve Madden

 After being home for the holidays in Maryland, I came back to LA and took a stroll down Rodeo drive. The textured wall of the Saint Laurent store played the perfect back drop for this all black ensemble.  Typically, I would pair this fringe skirt with a tighter top, but I enjoyed the easiness of this silk tie blouse. It's always good to play with different silhouettes and switch it up. However, you should always keep in mind what works for your body type. I'm usually known for wearing cropped shirts and high waisted bottoms and I prefer that silhouette because it makes my body look longer and I'm a short girl (5'2".) Wearing a short skirt with a nice high heel will also do the trick. 













2 comments: