Monday, February 23, 2015

NYFW: WHAT I WORE 2/17

Jumpsuit: Top Shop (Jumpsuit not listed, similar styles on site), Clutch: Top Shop, Shoes: Top Shop

Pastels are typically a cliche during Spring, so I decided to wear these lighter shaded hues this Winter. This duster coat from ASOS became a great investment and I've been wearing it more often then I thought. Light blue is a color I have yet to try and I happen to like it! I added this sea foam green furry clutch to complete the look. Black was an option, but again I've been trying to stray away from cliches this year and I already have quite a few black purses. Of course I was freezing and my toes were quite numb, but it was all for the sake of fashion! I shot this right outside the apartment I stayed at in Harlem. I liked how my dainty colored outfit juxtaposed the hardness and dirtiness of the streets. 






Me outside of the Lincoln center after the Lupe Gajardo show. 



2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous gurrl ! Where are your sunglasses from by the way ?
    Love charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete