Sunday, February 22, 2015

NYFW RECAP: WHAT I WORE 02/16


2 Piece Set: Top Shop, Shoes: Top Shop (currently sold out), Sunglasses: Top Shop, Coat: Zara

Before the OUDIFU show, I went on the streets of Harlem (where I stayed) to do some shopping and got snapped while doing so. I loved this 2 piece jacket and pant combo from Top Shop. Too bad the matching jacket was hidden underneath my Zara coat (which I purchased in NY), but it was too cold to take off! Plus, I loved the pop of color it gave my outfit. I usually don't gravitate towards yellow, but I loved this mustard shade that blended so well with neutrals and other hues. My toes became numb after a while, but the shoes were well worth it after searching all Top Shop locations for them! 




After the OUDIFU show.


No comments:

Post a Comment