Saturday, July 25, 2015

Concrete Chameleon


Cropped sweater & short set: PHLO, Shoes (sold out, but find a similar style here): Steve Madden 

It is still summer and pretty hot in LA. However, I can't help but gravitate towards wearing neutral tones and knit pieces. Fall is my favorite season for fashion and it cannot come soon enough! Cropped sweaters are one of my choice essentials. A knit short and cropped sweater set would appear to be an oxymoron ("Is she hot or cold?") However, seasons rarely exist in LA. Beanies and boots are sported year round. The time of year does not effect the style in this city. 

This outfit is sporty and chic, so it can be dressed up or down. I am a huge fan of styles that are versatile such as this one because I can get a lot of wear out of it. 





Photos taken by: Aja Hitomi

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and OMG I am in love with your hair <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is cool on so many levels... Wow! Loving your outfit posts, you're a total guru when it comes to styling :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete