Wednesday, October 22, 2014

PINK IS THE NEW BLACK


Duster Jacket: ASOS, Top: American Apparel, Jeans: American Apparel, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Faux Rabbit Purse: Nasty Gal


I bought this ASOS duster jacket some months ago during the beginning of Summer, but I rarely wore it because it was too hot. Now that the weather has cooled down, I can finally pull this piece out of the closet archives. The color pink isn't what I normally gravitate towards, but it has grown on me  this season. I love the softness it gives when paired with any outfit. The length of the jacket provides just enough drama to dress up a regular white top and jeans. I added a statement necklace to this look for some extra pizzaz. A pair of denim jeans and a white top is a blank canvas to add touches of your own personal style, and can be dressed up or down depending on your mood or whereabouts. 




Photos taken by: Specs and Blazers


No comments:

Post a Comment