Thursday, September 10, 2015

Travel Essentials



Apologies for the delayed post. A lot of things have happened in the past couple of weeks and I needed to take a small hiatus from blogging. One of the things that I am excited for is that I will be going to Europe for the first time! I will be traveling to London for my for my birthday and during London Fashion Week from the 15th - 22th  of this month! I am extremely excited, but also anxious at the same time (for those who know me, this is nothing new.)

In preparation for my trip I have been shopping like crazy. I picked up some items that were essential to my travel: a selfie stick (don't judge,) a good book, and of course, the September issue of Vogue. While I am in London I definitely plan to explore and document my experience and outfits along the way! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment