Monday, March 9, 2015

Noir et Blanc


On Me: Dress: American Apparel, Shoes & Bag (sold out): Topshop, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
On Niké: Culottes: Forever 21, Coat: Forever 21. Shoes: Zara

I did a collaborative shoot with my friend and fellow style blogger Niké from Specs and Blazers. Black and white is one of the most timeless combinations that will never fail. We both played with a wide, knee length silhouette and smacked on a red lip for a subtle pop of color. Since my hairstyle has changed, I have become way more comfortable experimenting with my personal style. The graphicness and tent shape of this dress screamed Mod. I added modern day touches with my favorite Topshop shoes and wristlet. 

Culottes (aka Gauchos) are making a huge comeback, but in a more tailored sense. Adding classic touches such as a stiletto pump and a white T with a coat thrown over the shoulder gives these pants a chic touch. 







All images shot and edited by Nicolas Bates

1 comment:

  1. you guys are absolutely fab! x
    Tanaka| www.swankxtar.com

    ReplyDelete